Dec 12, 2011

LOGNOUT!



LOGNOUT!

         MORE ON THE WAY FROM SURFAR! SO FAR OUT SO FAR AWAY FROM THE WEB
        WAVES ON THE WAY BACK ON LINE IN A COUPLE DAYS LOGNOUT FOR NOW!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.mycamyourdelight.com/2011/11/buarcos-greve-geralnao-se-notou-nadinha.html

    http://www.mycamyourdelight.com/2011/11/faminto-pelas-ondas-da-figueirayes.html

    If you're going South maybe you would enjoy some fine point break surf here in Buarcos in Figueira da Foz, Portugal!! Check the links, those things work from 5ft to 12ft plus...seems a good test ground for you!!

    If you come by contact me as i would guide you trough the place. xicovsky@hotmail.com

    Enjoy the trip and good waves!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Your blog is so beautiful, it's very logical layout. I also want to make a good blog like yours but not impossible. I was lucky tofree pornEscorts Sydneyknow your blog, I will visit often. This article is very interesting and meaningful. Thank you very much. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete