SURFAR JUNGLE SERIES FUN TRIP ON ACID
Chiz rides 711 acid model. Perfect length for easy travel. Fun board available with custom 8'0 Surfar! series FLIGHT BAG by gH. The shape features the trim of a dynamic longboard, with the agility of transitional period mid length design. Since the trip, Rgk has been back in gH headquarters Capo Beach Ca. recreating the model for enthusiast worldwide. Jungle series is the word and concept currently at our ever-evolving factory. The Theme consist of fresh shapes inspired by the trip and featured Surfar artwork for limited time. . . Fresh Jungle Acid available stock being shaped now. $700 w/ Fin
email robin@gatoheroi.com or call 949 496 gato offering a special rare direct price to get these tabs
on the lip where they belong along for the trip.
on the lip where they belong along for the trip.
JUNGLE SERIES FEATURED MODEL: 711 ACID
Rgk : see chiz ride. . He hasnt ridden a longboard since I
shaped him this tab. He prefers the sensitivity of the mid length. I shaped The one shown right with 1" Balsa stringer for myself. I plan on making many custom and stock 711's before I leave on my next trip. Shit I can finally take the bus or train to surf with these tabs, travel easy. most restrictions for small palnes is 8 foot. buses too. we love trim and believe in evolution. This is the compromise
The Template of is derivitive of the SurfarJungle Rpg
seen featured in hash! ridden by Rgk. 711 ACID is a small brother to the 9 foot Rpg and the shortest model in the Jungle family. . . Recommended with the gH A fin for full sensitivity. gH T fin for more flex, or a 9" gHC fin for more stability and drive. Any purchase of 711 Acid includes choice of one of the templates mentioned.

No comments:
Post a Comment